Sunday, July 02, 2006

Counting down to SBS Television broadcast on July 27th

Yes, we're now counting down to the national broadcast of HOOVER'S GOLD on SBS Television on Thursday 27 July at 8.30pm (the Storyline Australia time-slot).

Just over two weeks ago, guests at the Lotterywest-hosted Goldfields premiere screening of Hoover's Gold (held at the Australian Prospectors and Miners Hall of Fame) heard US Consul General Robin K. McClellan explain how one of her first official duties on her arrival in WA in 2004 was to attend a dinner at which Herbert Hoover was inducted into the 'Hall of Fame'. In launching the film, the Consul General revealed that while she's no stranger to the Goldfields - having backpacked through the region during her student days - it came as something of a surprise to discover the 31st US President's intimate connection with WA's gold-mining industry.

Jacqui Thomson, Lotterywest's host at the Goldfields premiere, explained how crucial buying Lotto tickets and associated games is to the well-being of WA's film and television industry. Profits ensure that WA stories such as HOOVER's GOLD find their way to the screen - big or small. ScreenWest's CEO Tania Chambers reiterated this and, two days later, the local community was delighted to discover that the winning Lotto numbers in the $25 million jackpot had been those of a very lucky Goldfields player! Privately, we think HOOVER'S GOLD did the trick!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Straight away after Dr.Osauyi cast the Lottery spell for me, I felt enveloped by the control of the lotto spell. This spell changes my life into riches. I am now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lotto after I won a huge amount of money. I have more luck now than I ever had in my life. i won 1.900.000 million pounds. Your Lotto spell made wonders, I can't believe it. Thank you so much, sir for dedicating your time to cast the Lotto spell for me.”I am eternally grateful for the lotto spell Dr.Osauyi did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number.email him on

Lotterspellhelp@gmil.com
WhatsApp +905385050893

9:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home